Country Homes Campers offers Water Pump and Faucet for Camper Sink

Water Pump and Faucet for Camper SinkPlanning for your next camp? Country Homes Campers offers replacement 12 Volt water pump and faucet for your camper sink.

This replacement sink pump is for Country Homes Campers, Westfalia Vanagon Campers (1980-1985), and many 1985 Westfalias. Available for California Residents, Outside California, and International Shipping.

For more information click here.


Start planning for your next camp, include Country Homes Campers on your plan. For inquiries call us at (815) 346-3337 or contact us online.

Pin It on Pinterest