Clean, good condition interior and exterior. Good running rebuilt 4 Cyl 2.1L water cooled engine has only 40K miles since installation July 2006. Manual 4-speed transmission, 246K total vehicle miles, exterior repainted September 2002.
Aluminum wheels with Michelin XCLT4 radial tires. Front and back heaters work great for central Oregon winters. Has factory installed air conditioning, but needs recharging. Power steering, windows and door locks.
Average mileage over last five years = 19.0 MPG.
- Penthouse Pop Top with zippered screened windows sleeps two children or one adult comfortably (or serves as an overnight storage area)
- Double bed for sleeping two adults
- Built-in two burner propane stove
- Electric refrigerator runs on its own 12V battery isolated from car battery or on external 110V AC Power
- Ten gallon fresh water tank, stainless steel sink and electric pump and faucet
- Wardrobe closet, two shelf storage area with mirror, and additional storage bin behind sink
- Fold away, removable formica dining table
- Portable flush potty in hinge topped case that doubles as a sitting bench
- Additional storage areas beneath rear bench seat and both front seats
- Fire extinguisher
- Basic set of pots and pans, silverware, clean fill hose and nozzle to fill water tank, and AC power cord
- Set of four NEW Nokia Hakkapelitta studless snow tires (made in Finland) mounted on steel wheels (used only 1 winter)
- Set of tire chains
Location: Tumalo, OR