Tips & Advice
First some handy tips:
- Old vans are often NOT worth converting due to costs involved .
- A NEW conversion from a dealer usually costs over $10,000
- Often BUYING A USED VAN with a conversion is your best choice.
Conversion costs are independent of vehicles age.
- We are your only source for our classic camper designs (a Canadian company offers a different type of conversion).
- Look at our classic camper designs first!
View the videos below to know how to build a Country Homes Pop Top.read more
Want a pop-top for your Toyota Sienna? How about for your Chevy? Go to www.gtrv.com and check out their conversion. Here are a few pictures of their conversion:read more
Many owners of a CHC asked us about the dimensions of the original rear-bed and what it looks like. Here are some pictures and measurements.read more
Weak springs on your pop top? Here is an easy way to help your tired springs lift your top.read more
The days are long and the sun is hot. This can only mean one thing – summer is here! Summer is the season that you and your family look forward to all year long. It’s a time where family bonds are strengthened and lifetime memories are made. That’s why it is essential...read more
Author - Ken Freund Brought to you by Good Sam Club RV Road Service Get Your RV Ready for Spring Coming out of Hibernation Winter elements can take a toll on stored RVs. If your coach has been in storage, now is the time to start preparing for those spring getaways....read more