So you’re interested in a minivan conversion?
Let Country Homes Campers help you!
First some handy tips:
- Old vans are often NOT worth converting due to costs involved .
- A NEW conversion from a dealer usually costs over $10,000
- Often BUYING A USED VAN with a conversion is your best choice.
Conversion costs are independent of vehicles age.
- We are your only source for our classic camper designs (a Canadian company offers a different type of conversion).
- Look at our classic camper designs first!
Next, we recommend that you select from these conversion options:
Basic Pop-top installation only LOOK HERE!
Interior Conversion with Standard options:
- Cabinet – Curtains – Screens
- Porta- Potty
- Carpet for center of Van
- Dual Battery charging system
- 8 gal water tank
- 110V outlet
- Table – Drawer – Closet
- Fire extinguisher
- Propane and CO detector
- Rear Light
- Built-in stove (3 gal tank)
- Luggage rack
- Swivel Seat
At Country Homes, we make your camping trips a pleasurable experience. Because we are camping enthusiasts!
|Country Homes Owners Manual||PDF format requires Adobe Reader|
Take a virtual tour of our classic camper designs:
Best way to reach us is through our Contact Form.
If you’d rather call please leave short message with your phone no. and we’ll call back.
Voice Mail: (815) 346-3337
You may also fax us. Include email and phone no.
Fax: (815) 346-3337
Bookmark our site: www.countryhomescampers.com
Visit us regularly for camper & camping infos